Of interest, Public Works is recommending that:
- the method be tunnelling.
- that the route be the North side of Wellington St W - then straight up Bathurst St.
- that the start depth be approximately 9m. Vibration should be minimal.
- The start time is likely 2008.
- The start point is Clarence Square.
- The first marshalling / entry point trench is the roadway on the North side of Clarence Square.
- The next marshalling / entry point trench is Wellington (west of Bathurst) - since the tunnelling machine cannot make the 90-degree turn.
Posted May 8, 2007 by Henry D'Auchapt